mYak Knitting Retreat Fall 2019, Italy
Registration opens January 24, 2019 at 12 pm Italian time
We are thrilled to announce the second mYak Knitting Retreat following the success we had with the first one.
Join us in Italy September 16-21, 2019. Our knitting retreat will take place in a restored Seventeenth-Century castle in the foothills of the Alps surrounded by vineyards. We are delighted to announce that this year Olga Buraya-Kefelian will be our special guest designer.
Our ingredients: Two workshops with Olga Buraya-Kefelian on 3D knitting and novelty cables, exquisite food mixing tradition and innovation, a vineyard with a cellar of over 300 wines, and a cultural and culinary experience in the Langhe Region. In addition you will be able to choose few add-on activities, including a relaxing e-bike tour through the ancient Via Francigena route, a cooking classe, a carriage ride and more . There will lots of knitting and relaxing time and of course a great selection of mYak yarns to choose from and few surprises!
Cost per partecipant:
Single Room 3395 $
Double occupancy per person 2900 $ | 5800 $ per room
Cost for non knitter friends or partner 2705 $
30% Deposit at time of registration.
120 $ not refundable
Cancellation possible UNTIL May 30, 2019
Dates: from September 16 to September 21, 2019
Included in this Knitting Retreat:
- Transfers on arrival (September 16, 2019) and departure (September 21, 2019) by private coach from Milano Malpensa or Torino Caselle Airport
- Accommodation in a restored Seventeenth-Century castle for 5 nights
- Daily breakfast
- 3 lunches, 1 brunch and 4 dinners
- Welcome gift bag
- Knitting workshops with our special guest Olga Buraya-Kefelian
- Cultural and culinary experience in the Langhe Region
- Make your own face cream Lab
- Tasting in the vineyard with a cellar of over 300 wines
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com