Our Kora Club is more than a yarn club
It’s a way for us to give you a taste of our love for Tibetan Culture and its people, a way for you to join our path, to walk together and help in our effort to support Tibetan communities. But we are also an Italian brand so we had to bring something Italian into the Club, a special surprise for each club crafted with love in our home country.
What does the club include and how does it work?
Every other month we will introduce a limited edition colorway of our Baby Yak Medium (other lines might follow) based on the mood we have created for that month. The mood is inspired by the colors of Tibet, its culture and landscape. There is no automatic renewal so you are not bound to get the bi-monthly club if you don’t like what you see.
Registration is now open for two weeks until, or before if we sell out. Your club will ship immediately after the closing day, so no long wait this time!
The guest designer Sarah Solomon and she has created Swave Cowl and Hat with Purple Fig (see below for more information).
Each club includes:
- Limited colorway skeins: you can choose the basic club with the number of skeins you want (3 to 8).
- The exclusive hat and cowl pattern by Sarah Solomon
- Free shipping
- A card with the monthly mood
- In addition you can select the following add on: “From Italy with love” (click the link to read more). This add on changes for every club and is something special made in Italy. It could be something handmade, special delicacies, something good for your body and soul, or something you could use for your creativity.
Note: Yarn club cannot be substituted for other colors and is non-refundable.
How many Skeins you need to knit Swave Hat and Cowl?
- for Swave Hat 3 skeins
- for Swave Cowl 6 skeins
- for Swave Hat&Cowl 8 skeins